četrtek, 22. marec 2018

Irritation and overwhelmness : enthusiastic and confused speaker


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel overwhelmed and irritated whenever someone is speaking in that enthusiastic yet confused way.

When and as I see myself getting / feeling overwhelmed and irritated whenever someone is speaking in that enthusiastic yet confused way -- I stop and breathe.

I realise that I feel overwhelmed and irritated because I don't understand the massage, but I feel like I should, like it is important because it's said in that enthusiastic tone.
I see, that underneath of that is laying fear of not having any control, not having a chance to simultaneously calculate how to respond in a cool way. Lol...

I commit myself to let partner / other to first give that enthusiasm out of them self's - not forcing myself to understand their words in the first try. If I don't understand their point at the and of their speech, I ask them to shortly repeat their points.
I give partner / other space to shape their expression in my presence - because sometimes I would also like them to listen 'that important' discovery of mine which I can't yet explain clear in given moment, but 'I have to' share it with someone.



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar