ponedeljek, 26. februar 2018

Assumption : desire for attention from males




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as anxiety when I should call a guy, because I have allowed my imagination to go wild; assuming that he is single again and he may try something.

When and as I see myself falling into assumption that some guy will try to seduce me, I stop and breathe.

I realise that beneath assumptions exist desire for being seen as attractive / interesting / desirable from males side.

I commit myself to gradually stop searching for attention from males; when I will catch myself in act, I will rather give some attention to myself - I will hug / caressing / massage myself / take few breaths to release that desire that comes hand in hand with disappointment and self-doubt, when desire is not meet – which is most of the time.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar